Tuesday 29 July 2014

TGI Fridays @ Paradigm Mall

TGI Fridays!!! In here, it's always Friday. I think this is most people wish as well huh! Anyway, I went here for dinner last Wednesday after buying some books in Popular Bookstore using my BRIM voucher which is going to expire at the end of this month. Was deciding to eat this or Sakae Sushi. Since my bro-in-law has this Pinch of Salt card which entitled him to a RM30 birthday voucher, we decided to eat this instead. For your information, this is my first time eating TGI Fridays. I know this is so outdated right. Lol. There were a few restaurants which I think that most people have tried before which I never try before. One is TGI Fridays and the other two are Plan B and Chili's. 

So, this is the interior of TGI Fridays in Paradigm Mall.

Tadaa...their menu!! (*Obviously...Haha)


Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta (RM32.90)
Rating: 3.5/5
Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta are seasoned and sauteed with green and red bell peppers, then tossed with fettuccine and creamy Cajun Alfredo sauce and finally topped with freshly shaved Parmesan Cheese and green onions. I think this combination was perfect. Usually, I do not really like to eat too creamy or too cheesy food but I am okay with this. In other word to say, yes, it is quite nice lah!!

Here you go, another closer look of it.

Chicken Fingers (RM25.90) 
Rating: 3.5/5
Chicken Fingers is actually a golden fried hand-battered chicken tenders. It is served with crispy fries and honey mustard dressing for dipping. The chicken itself is not very tasty but when you dip it in the honey mustard dressing then the taste is okay. This sweet and sour sauce is quite appetizing as well.

Tennessee Burger (RM29.90) 
Rating 3.5/5
Their Tennesse Burger on the other hand is glazed with Tennessee sauce and stacked with two strips of crispy beef bacon and Monterey Jack cheese on a toasted bun accompanied with shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle slices, onion and served with crispy fries and a side of Tennesse sauce. I pretty like their Tennesse sauce. In fact, we requested for another plate of this sauce. I ate my Chicken Fingers with this sauce as well and my sister actually mixed her pasta with this sauce as well. Lol. Btw, I cannot really give a very high rating for this dish. This is because I didn't try their burger as I cannot eat beef. But, if only the sauce itself then I can maybe give a higher rating.

Just another close up shot of the Tennesse Burger.

*All price are subjected to 10% service charge and 6% government tax.

Rating: 3.5/5

TGI Fridays
Lot GB 15 & 15A, Level G,
Paradigm Mall,
No.1, Jalan Kelana SS7/26A,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya.
Telephone: 03 - 7887 2275
Website: http://www.fridays.com.my/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fridays.com.my 

Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday (11.00am - 11.00pm)

They have other branches as well in Subang Parade, 1 Utama, Alamanda Shopping Centre, IOI Mall, Setia City Mall, Sunway Pyramid, The Curve, Hartamas Shopping Centre, Menara Hap Seng, Pavilion KL, The Gardens, Wangsa Walk Mall, Gurney Paragon, Queensbay Mall and Wisma Jotic at Johor Bahru. Please visit http://www.fridays.com.my/find-us/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment