Tuesday 17 September 2013

About Me



Hi everyone, this is Siew Mei. 


I am a “half banana” (a Chinese that do not know how to write and see Chinese words) but I do speak Cantonese and Mandarin. I like to eat, watch movies as well as dramas, travelling, photographing (be the photographer or being the one in the photos) and of course listening to songs. I hate cats (not only hate but I also afraid), alarm clock, people who like to act, people who do something different from what he or she said, reading, memorizing and taking pills. 


I suck at remembering people’s name and faces, computer stuff, singing, memorizing and saying no to people.


I wish I know how to swim, play musical instruments (piano and guitar) and dance. I wish I have my own dream house, dream car and everything that I want. I wish to travel around the world too. But if life is too perfect sometime it would become meaningless and lifeless. So, sometime imperfect is something that is perfect because it motivate us to achieve. 


I like to laugh.

I like to talk nonsense.

Sometimes I like to be alone.

Sometimes I hate to be alone.

Sometimes I am serious.

Sometimes I am childish.

Sometimes I am generous.

Sometimes I am stingy.

Sometimes I am smart.

Sometimes I am stupid.

Sometimes I am motivated.

Sometimes I am loss.

Sometimes I am very emotion.

Sometimes I am emotionless.

Sometimes I am happy.

Sometimes I am moody.

Sometimes I am shy.

Sometimes I am shameless.

But,

I like to be myself

Because

I am who I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment