Sunday 20 July 2014

Texas Chicken @ Empire Damansara


This place is called Empire Damansara. You can see there are lots of umbrellas here. I actually came here for dinner and to take some photos as well. Since I never try Texas Chicken before so I decided to eat that as my dinner. In fact, before this I heard there were quite a number of good reviews about Texas Chicken.

One Whole Set (RM11.80)
Rating: 3.5/5
So, here you go my set of Texas Chicken. This set is actually made up of 2 pieces of chicken, 1 honey-butter biscuit, 1 mashed potatoes, 1 coleslaw and free flow of drinks. I know you sure wondering '"where got coleslaw, is french fries what" right?? And now you noticed that you just look back at my picture. Lol. Anyway, what I did was I requested them to change the coleslaw into french fries for me. This is simply because I don't eat coleslaw and at the same time I love fries so much. 

Btw, I think this is comparable to KFC. I pretty like it lah. First of all, it is not so oily. I mean the chicken. You wouldn't see any oil dripping like how KFC's chicken do nowadays. On top of that, their chickens are more soft and tender. Even their chicken breasts are soft and tender as well. You can imagine I am person that do not eat chicken breast and I would say that their chicken breasts are soft and acceptable. In term of taste, I cannot really compare. This is because each of them has their own unique taste. So, this is definitely not comparable. 

Next, I would like to talk about their honey-butter biscuit. Their honey and butter combination is just perfect. But, please don't expect a crispy biscuit texture. I guess their biscuit texture is more to like a scone texture. On top of that, I also love their mashed potatoes and fries as well especially when it is hot and crispy. Their fries and mashed potatoes taste are completely different from KFC. Is a different taste. So, again it is not comparable. Each has their own uniqueness. Last but not least, their drinks is free flow!!! The good thing is you can refill yourself. They have quite a number of flavors of drinks like iced lemon tea, sprite, coke and etc. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with it and I'll definitely go for second time and maybe I'll try their dessert in my next visit.

Rating: 3.5/5

Texas Chicken
G02 & G03, Empire Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/8,
47800 Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Telephone: 03 - 4065 0041

Website: http://www.texaschickenmalaysia.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TexasChickenMalaysia

Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday (10.00am - 10.00pm)

They have other branches as well in Sunway Pyramid, Sri Gombak, AEON Bukit Tinggi, The Mines, Kajang, Klang Parade, KLIA 2, Jaya Shopping Centre and The Main Place, Subang Jaya. Please visit http://www.texaschickenmalaysia.com/locator.html for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment