Monday 21 July 2014

Molten Lava Cafe @ One Utama

Molten Lava Cafe is located at the lower ground floor of new wing of One Utama Shopping Centre right opposite Cold Storage. Why would I introduce you to this cafe?? Is not because of their coffee nor chocolate. Is definitely because of their churros. Some people might ask what is churros then?? Churro is actually a fried-dough pastry which is sometime referred as a Spanish doughnut. This is the place where I had my first churros. I have never try any other churros before so I cannot really compare. Beside that, I also don't know where I can get churros except this place. So, whenever I come to this cafe, I'll eat their churros. 

Churros with Icing (RM4.80) 
Rating:4/5
The churros here were made upon order. With this, you can always enjoy your hot and crispy churros. Imagine the churros are hot and crispy outside and soft inside. Wah, is so awesome!! Can you imagine what I am saying?? In fact, the taste is so perfect with the icing sugar. I always ordered churros with icing because I think that with icing, you can always taste the original taste of the dough unlike chocolate which will covered up the entire taste of the dough. This is something like when you eat roti canai, if you eat it with dhal, you will never get to try the original taste of the roti canai dough. But when you eat it with sugar, you can actually taste the original roti canai dough taste. I actually like roti canai with sugar as well.

Btw, don't get me wrong! Molten Lava Cafe also served other food as well like funnel cake, macaroons, noodles, rice, coffee, chocolate, tea and etc. Indeed, I only get to know that they are selling noodles and rice through the internet. Lol. For your information, you will hardly see customer in their shop. But their churros are really nice lah. So I don't know why. Maybe their other food are average only. Perhaps! This is what I guess only lah.

Rating: 4/5

Molten Lava Cafe
LG312B, Lower Ground Floor,
Oval, One Utama Shopping Centre,
No.1 Lebuh Bandar Utama, 
Bandar Utama Damansara, 
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Telephone:03-7725 1777
Operating Hours:  Monday - Sunday (10.00am - 10.00pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment