Monday 9 June 2014

Morganfield's

Morganfield's is an Europeanized American casual diner specializing in pork ribs. A wide range of products are available here which includes mouth-watering appetizers, crispy salads, succulent steaks, fresh seafood, juicy burgers, chicken, delightful sandwiches, and of course, their signature pork ribs - Sticky Bones!


So, this is how Morganfield's in Pavilion looks like.


So, what come into your mind when you see this picture? Why so few people one? Hmmm.. Should be not nice huh. Don't get cheated by this picture. Actually this picture was taken during the weekday 5 to 6 pm.
We went early for dinner that day. 

Tadaa... This was how it looks like after office hour around 7 something like that when we were about to leave that time.



So, this is how their menu looks like. I prefer the book style menu which is easier to see.

Jack Daniels Glazed Iberico Baby Back ~ Per Slab (RM45.90) 
Rating: 4/5

Jack Daniels Glazed Iberico Baby Back are served with crispy onion rings and coleslaw. 
I think this is the best of all. The taste is just perfect but I don't really like the onion rings. Too much onion. It would be perfect if the onion rings can be switch into french fries.

Hickory BBQ Spare Ribs ~ Half Slab (RM39.90) 
Rating: 3/5
Hickory BBQ Spare Ribs are served with crispy french fries and coleslaw. It tasted a bit like tomato sauce rather than BBQ sauce. I thought perhaps it was my problem but my friend also have the same opinion. So, that mean is not my problem la. Haha. I like tomato sauce but somehow I don't really like this taste. I don't know why. We actually ordered half slab each and that was too much for us as well. Imagine I am a meat lover but I can't even finish it and my friend actually forced herself to finish it. Don't get me wrong, she actually forced herself to finish her own meal not mine. I think this is a bit too much. If you are not that hungry or if you are small eater, maybe you can consider sharing. In terms of coleslaw, I got no comment because I don't eat coleslaw.

Smoked Peppercorn Spare Ribs ~ Half Slab (RM39.90) 
Rating 3/5

Smoked Peppercorn Spare Ribs are served with red skin mashed potatoes and garden veggies. If you are a black pepper lover then you might like this. For me, I think one or two bite is okay but eating this whole thing would be too much black pepper.

In terms of drinks, if I am not mistaken they do served alcoholic drink. Obviously, we didn't order that. Anyway, we ordered Coke and Iced Lemon Tea (RM8.90 each) to share. These two drinks are free flow. There are a few more drinks are free flow as well. Sorry for being so cheapskate. Lol.

There is one thing that I wanna highlight about Morganfield's in Pavilion is that their service was very good. I am very satisfied with their service. The staffs are friendly and they served us well as well.

Rating: 3.5/5

Morganfield's
Lot C4.03.00,
Level 4, Pavilion KL 168,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 - 2141 3192
Website: http://www.morganfields.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/morganfieldsmalaysia

Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday (11.00am - 1.00am)

They have other branches as well in Publika, eCurve, Gurney Paragon and Queensbay Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment