Monday 30 June 2014

El Cactus Bistro and Bar

Probably this is the only western restaurant in Port Dickson that I know. El Cactus actually serves Mexican cuisine.


So, this is how it looks like around 6pm like that. It looks a little more romantic during the night time with all the candles lighted up in the dark environment but don't expect too much lah.

Pan Fried Red Snapper (RM35.00) 
Rating: 3.5/5
Pan Fried Red Snapper is actually a dish that served with buttered potatoes and boiled broccoli, carrot and cauliflower.  According to the menu, it was suppose to be buttered potatoes but what I think he gave us was actually a hash brown. Anyway, is ok lah because I like to eat hash brown. So no issue. I think the sauce is nice and it taste good with the fish as well.

Mixed Grilled
Rating: No comment because I don't eat beef.
For your information, I am not the one that ordered the food so I am not sure what is this. If I am not mistaken this is Mixed Grilled, a combination of grilled beef, chicken and prawns served with vegetables & choice of either mushroom, black pepper or BBQ sauce. No comment on this because I don't eat beef but I tasted their black pepper sauce. Not bad.

Spaghetti Seafood Alio Olio with Sun Dried Tomato (RM28.00) 
Rating: 4/5
I like their alio olio. The taste is good and the taste is just nice. I think this is the best among the dishes we ordered that night.

Cactus Polo Loco (RM25.00) 
Rating: 1.0/5
Cactus Polo Loco, grilled chicken served with your choice of sauce with mashed potatoes and salad. This is sucks. Definitely, I wouldn't go for this anymore. First of all, the sauce is like a bit tasteless. Secondly, is chicken breast which I hate so much.

French Fries (RM10.00) ~ Small 
Rating: 3/5
So, this is their fries (*Obviously). It taste like..... fries lor. Haha. No comment on this actually.
 
Part of the Seafood Fajitas

Seafood Fajitas (RM30.00) 
Rating: 2.5/5
Fajitas is actually a Mexican specialty where a choice of seasoned beef, chicken or seafood with laco spices are grilled on sizzling hot plate served with flour tortillas, Mexican rice, cheddar cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa sauce. This is my first time eating fajitas. The seafood itself is quite nice la the taste but if everything mixed and eat together, I think is average only.

Rating: 3.5/5

El Cactus Bistro and Bar
Lot 2674, Batu 2,
Jalan Pantai,
71000 Port Dickson,
Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 017 - 3936124 or 06 - 6463503
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Cactus/169588423094752

Operating Hours: Tuesday - Friday (5.00pm - 1.00am) & Saturday - Sunday (8.00am - 1.00am)
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment