Thursday 3 April 2014

Betty's Midwest Kitchen

Went to this place once with my family. Then my friend told me there was a place in Damansara selling a dish called "dog food" but she can't remember the name of the restaurant. So, we decided to gave it a try after going to Paradigm Mall that day. When we reached only I found out that, oh.... I went to this place before. I went twice and twice also have pretty lot of customers which I remember I waited quite some time before I get a place to sit. All the tables are full and there are queue and still there are people coming in. This happened months back. Sorry for the late blog. Just browse through my computer and found these photos so I decided to blog about it. For the environment wise, I think not bad where it resemble a little bit of American style. For the food wise, we tried their dog food (fries drenched in gravy, topped with cheese and oven cooked) which I think nothing special...perhaps I don't really like cheese. We also tried their country fried chicken (a quarter chicken marinated and special deep fried for crispy skin and tender meat. Served with traditional home-made country gravy, house mash potato and peas) which I think the price during that time was quite cheap for a quarter chicken and I kinder like their  home-made country gravy, house mash potato. Lastly, we tried their aglio olio with mushrooms (spaghetti sauteed in olive oil, garlic, bacon and mushrooms) which I think it doesn't really taste good. 


Dog Food (RM10.00)
Rating: 2.5/5


Country Fried Chicken (RM15.00)
Rating: 3/5






Aglio Olio with Mushrooms 
Rating: 1/5

P/S: These prices are last year prices!!

Rating: 3.0/5

Betty's Midwest Kitchen
A-G-40, PJU 1/43,
Aman Suria Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 03-7880 0196
Website: http://midwestkitchen.com.my
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/midwestkitchen

Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday (11.30am - 3.00pm, 5.30pm - 10.00pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment