Thursday 21 November 2013

Dining at Teeq Brasserie

Never know that Lot 10 got rooftop and the existence of this restaurant too until I saw it in Groupon. Sorry for being so outdated. Haha. Anyway, since my buddies birthday were coming so we went and buy the voucher from Groupon. We bought four RM49 for RM100 cash voucher which mean that we only need to pay RM196 for RM400 cash voucher. Is around 51% discount. So, we went over last week Tuesday. Surprisingly, there were pretty lot of customers and the environment was quite nice as well. Besides that, their services were pretty good and satisfying. Their serving was quite fast too. Well, for the food part, I think is quite nice as well but the sauce are pretty little. Not enough for me. I was supposed to order BBQ Roasted Spring Chicken, unfortunately they said sold out already. According to the waitress, this dish have high demand. Must be very nice har. Lol. Since I'm a chicken lover and I do not eat beef so I order Dream of Maryland, a roasted chicken maryland with beef bacon, mozzarella cheese, served with mash potatoes and market vegetables. I requested them to separate the beef bacon and I gave it to my friend. My friend say the beef bacon quite nice. Anyway, I like their mashed potatoes. After the meal, we celebrated their birthday with the cake we bought from RT Pastry. Since all the buyers are chocolate lover, we decided to buy a chocolate cake instead (based on buyers' preference and not the birthday boys' preference). Lol. So, we bought mirror chocolate cake. By the way, I don't think the cake is nice. Perhaps I'm just too full. We, 6 persons ate around RM465 that night but the total amount we actually need to pay is RM261 only.


Lot 10 Rooftop

Inner view of Teeq Brasserie


Complimentary bread served with olive oil

Classic Woodland Mushroom Cream Soup (RM22.00)

Lamb Shank (RM68.00)

Dream of Maryland (RM34.00)

Da Vinci Cod (RM55.00)

Centre Cut (RM86.00)

Mirror Chocolate Cake from RT Pastry (RM32 for half kg)

My Buddies

*Menu priced in Ringgit Malaysia, subject to 10% service charge & 6% government tax
*Pork-Free

Rating: 3/5

Teeq Brasserie
Rooftop, Level 8, Lot 10 Shopping Centre,
Lot RT3, No.50 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2782 3555+603-2782 3555/ 3571
Fax: +603-2782 3554
Website: http://www.teeq.com.my/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment