Thursday 19 September 2013

Nyonya Delight


Well like what I said, I love to eat and I'm a dessert lover. I like to eat food that are sweet, salty and also spicy. That's the reason why I love to eat "kuih-muih" especially the nyonya kuih but it is not easy to find one that taste good, not too sweet, soft, smooth and nice. Yesterday my brother brought me to this "Kedai Kuih A'Han" at Seapark to buy some kuih for tea time. I found out that their nyonya kuih are very nice and worth a try. The shop located next to the My Burger Lab shop. Apparently, it is just an ordinary shop and not much furnishing but who really cares right, the most important thing is that their kuih taste good then is good enough already. They sell a variety of kuih such as kuih talam, kuih sago, kuih lapis, kuih jagung, kuih angkoo, kuih sago ubi, kuih bingka ubi, kuih koci, kuih kacang merah, rempah udang, pulut tai tai, fatt koh and etc. All are freshly made. So far, I only tasted a few. I like their kuih sago, kuih talam, kuih sago ubi and kuih angkoo. They also sell a variety of biscuits. Their kuih is slightly more expensive compared to those that we normally eat. If I'm not mistaken their kuih is around RM0.90 to RM1.00 onwards per piece. But I still think it worth a try!!

Kuih Talam

Kuih Lapis

Kuih Sago Ubi

This whole box cost me around RM9.40


Rating: 4/5

A'Han Nyonya Kuih
16 Jalan 21/22
Sea Park,

46300 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment